VersionSQLTreeo SSMS Add-in version 0.8.4 or higher.
PurposeDeactivate a SQLTreeo license when your workstation is unavailable. SQLTreeo is limited per workstation, once a license key is activated it cannot be activated again on another workstation. Users who switch or reinstall their workstation without taking the proper steps often receive errors when entering an already activated license key on a new workstation. This article describes how to deactivate your SQLTreeo license when you do not have access to the previous installation. After deactivation you can re-use the license key in another SQLTreeo installation proces.
- logon to your MySQLTreeo profile on www.sqltreeo.com
- Locate and deactivate your license
Preparation before deactivationHave the following ready:
- email and password
- email and transaction id
The deactivation process
- goto https://www.sqltreeo.com and select My SQLTreeo from the menu
- After selecting My SQLTreeo you are prompted for your login information.
- After you login you will see your licenses:
- When you click on Enable/Disable + sign (toggle it) then your license is deactivated and it can be reused on another workstation.